Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PJ Work & Inspiration

So our assignment in photojournalism the past two weeks was a photo essay based on a location. I decided on The Bartlett Center for my pictures and was pretty pleased with what I got. Here are a couple of my favorites:



I definitely recommend going to see the rest of my classmate's pictures on our blog- everyone did a great job!
In addition, our class got to video chat with photographer, Allison V. Smith, whose work you can see here. I've been a huge fan of her since I first heard about her last semester so I was super excited that she took the time to speak to us. She's incredibly nice and really talented. Plus she lives in Dallas- holla. And takes a lot of pictures of dogs. Here are a couple of my favorites of hers:

©Allison V. Smith

©Allison V. Smith

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about taking the photojournalism class next year, but not really sure. What are your thoughts on the class? Are you enjoying it? Do you have to have your own camera? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete